Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fashion Recap

Okay, so this is kinda embarressing...  I am looking back through our fashion/outfit posts only to see that the last time I posted one was February 10th.  Blogger FAIL.  I am blaming it on the snow and the traveling and the fact that I lost my camera battery charger.  How does that even happen, you might ask? No.clue.

Moving on.

Here are some of our recent looks.  Christie restyled a summer dress to be perfect in the winter.
And I love, love, love these mint green pants she rocked which are so perfect for spring.
My last post I rocked my new favorite shirt/dress that I purchased while in Sweden this year.  I love it.  It is warm and comfy and can be worn with jeans or tights.  It is a perfect European sweater.
I did get to visit Sweden and took some outfit pictures then too.  That was a fun trip!  Makes me want to do more, but I am pretty sure I have maxed out my travel budget this year.  Thanks husband! ;)

You can continue looking through our fashion statements in our archives here.   Hopefully you will find some inspiration of some sort!

Thank you for reading as always, and we hope you come back next week for our big relaunch!  Week long party of giveaways and awesomeness all wrapped up into one!  You're welcome.  :)

Have a great day!

We're linked up to The Pleated Poppy and The Letter 4.

  Follow Ma Nouvelle Mode

3 comments:

Shannon Olson said...

I love all the looks but I especially like the blue sweater dress!

Whim Wham Life said...

love love the colored skinnies! and that sweater looks divine! xoxo

Katie said...

LOVE the colored pants!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...